- It Starts - The engine starts now.
- It Stops - The brakes work.
- It Turns - It may sound simple, but it's very important.
- Rust - There is very little rust on the car.
- Speedometer - Mechanic installed new cable, and it works now. (April 19, 2001)
- Cooling System - Mechanic fixed wiring; radiator fan turns on now. (April 19, 2001)
- Tires - Old tires had steel belts poking through. The new tires don't. (March 29, 2001)
- OXS light - This annoying light has been turned off and will never turn on again! (March 10, 2001)
- Windshield wipers - didn't work. After replacing fuse, tightening nuts, and oiling the joints, the wipers run normally. (March 10, 2001)
- Shifting - Now I can easily find 1st and 2nd gear (along with all the others)! (April 27, 2001)
- Hood release - I have a new handle, a new cable, and the grill is back on! (May 10, 2001)
- Convertible top - The new top is completely installed. (May 26, 2001)
- Speakers - New slightly-too-big front speakers, subwoofer, and 1000W amp installed. (June 2001)
- Suspension - Driver-side front shock is new! (July 4, 2001)
- Cooling System, Part 2 - Discovered fan was blowing in the wrong direction. Now it runs much cooler! (August 2001)
- Exhaust - should be free of leaks; everything except the manifold has been replaced. (September 2001)
- Misfiring - Occasionally misfired. Fixed by adjusting the fuel mixture. (May 2002)
- Antenna - has been replaced. (July 2002)
- Wiper fluid - hose is replaced, but wrong size-- not enough pressure.
- Third brakelight - cracked.
- Back end - shows evidence of being bottomed out.
- Heat - The heater valve is bad. For the winter, I turn it full hot and left it there.
- Cruise control - The control's there, but it doesn't seem to work.
- Water pump - The mechanic told me that my water pump is going bad. The car doesn't overheat, but it may someday soon.
Please tell me what you think at the feedback page.